Friday, January 7, 2022

Sweet time with friends at the Plum Creek Creamery

It was time for the TFC Old Guard to meet again for lunch.

This time at Plum Creek Market & Creamery. In addition to a great time of fellowship, these lunch get-togethers have been a great gastronomic adventure for me, as I am getting acquainted with wonderful new eating places.

I loved it that it was still decorated for Christmas.



My meal was a grilled chicken & provolone sandwich on brioche, with waffle fries. Delicious, and generous! I took half of it home.

The following day was Sam's birthday, so Cerwin got a small cup of ice cream for everyone, and placed a lit candle on Sam's.

A picture, and then we sang Happy Birthday for him. The lady next to him is his daughter Dorcas.

Make a wish!


They call this a small cup?? It's actually larger than it looks; it was almost too much for me (special emphasis on "almost" - I enjoyed every lick! 😋)

After the meal we stayed and chatted for close to an hour - good thing the place wasn't busy!

Of course we had to say hello to Suzie before leaving.

She is such a darling!

I had hitched a ride with Cerwin and Doris. When we got back I headed to the Ephrata Sharp Shopper since it was sort of on the way. When I walked out of the store, I was greeted by a gorgeous sunset.


I drove to the alley behind the store to get some better shots.







1 comment: